Forum dead?

This forum is for off-topic, non-beer or fermentation related, or other miscellaneous posts.

Forum dead?

Postby Booner » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:23 am

Is this forum dead or is it just me thinking that? Seems like people don't post on here very often. Would really like to see more people posting on here, like their brew days, what they have fermenting, and anything else. Anyone else feel the same?
Booner

Re: Forum dead?

Postby Todd_F » Thu May 07, 2015 11:35 am

I admit to not logging in for quite a while! I am sorry about that...I'll do better!
I would like to see it a lot more active as well! Hopefully we will get a resurgence of people wanting to comment and share on here!

I sure am looking forward to the Mother's Day event, though. It should be a great opportunity to share the gospel of good beer.
"Rock over London, rock on, Chicago, Lucky Charms, they're magically delicious!"
Wesley Willis
Todd_F

Currently On Tap: 10 gallons Honey Cream Ale
5 gallons Honey Brown Ale
5 gallons Ginger Pale Ale

Postby Ben » Wed May 27, 2015 3:42 pm

It takes people being active to get others to be active. I used to get on all the time, but sometimes just don't have anything to say, and there were never threads to respond to at the time.
Ben Stange
Beer Buzz
http://sgfbeerbuzz.com
"Beer, if drank with moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit, and promotes health." ~Thomas Jefferson
@sgfbeerbuzz
facebook.com/BeerBuzzRadio
Ben

Currently Fermenting: Fermenters are open and waiting for something new...
Currently On Tap: Holiday Ale 2013, Gluten Free Blonde Ale, Metheglin, Rauchbier, Bourbon-oaked Vanilla Porter, Barrel Project RIS

Postby Booner » Thu May 28, 2015 6:44 pm

True. If people start posting more often it might motivate others to post/respond and spark good conversation.
Booner

Return to Everything Else