Recipe Database

Discussion of this forum, the rules, moderators, and participants. Also, a suggestion box.

Recipe Database

Postby Ben » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:40 am

I'm currently looking for a solution which would allow us to maintain a database of recipes online and hopefully allow us a better method of posting recipes to forums.

While I've had limited success thus far, I am still looking. If any of you have any information or suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ben
Ben Stange
Beer Buzz
http://sgfbeerbuzz.com
"Beer, if drank with moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit, and promotes health." ~Thomas Jefferson
@sgfbeerbuzz
facebook.com/BeerBuzzRadio
Ben

Currently Fermenting: Fermenters are open and waiting for something new...
Currently On Tap: Holiday Ale 2013, Gluten Free Blonde Ale, Metheglin, Rauchbier, Bourbon-oaked Vanilla Porter, Barrel Project RIS

Re: Recipe Database

Postby huhnjo » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:32 pm

Have you checked on Beersmith.com? They have a pretty robust recipe database. Not sure of the format, but the downloads are in the Beersmith format of bsmx. It's works pretty slick with the program.
Zymurgy's First Law of Evolving Systems Dynamics - Once you open a can of worms, the only way to re-can them is to use a larger can.
huhnjo

Currently Fermenting: Bitter Leprechaun Brown Session IPA fermented with Irish Ale Yeast.
Currently On Tap: Afeard of the Dark Milk Stout
Fiddle Back Brown Porter
Larrapin Oatmeal Stout
Dead Drift English Brown Ale
Mule Kicker - Moose Drool Clone
Baud Rate - American Light Lager

Return to ZOO Forum Discussion